Aside from the above, perhaps the following conditions are applicable to you:
- I have not studied mathematics for a long time. I forgot all about it. I do not know where to start, or I have been afraid of mathematics since I was little.
- I have participated in a large-scale cram school, but I feel that the large-scale class system is ineffective. There is no time to ask questions about topics I do not understand.
- I did a few mock exams and failed repeatedly on the same questions. I do not even know how I got the questions wrong, or the concepts are very vague. I do not have anyone I can ask for help.
Why is this, perhaps:
- Like many students that Coach Candice knows, you are afraid of mathematics. Sometimes it’s because you learned math the wrong way at an early age. You need a patient and experienced mentor.
- Large-scale classes are not suitable for you. Large-scale classroom coaching can’t provide different guidance for students of different levels, and some students may experience ineffective learning.
- You are always prepared to fight alone, trying to solve the problems by yourself. If you have an experienced mentor who is always available to answer your questions and guide you while teaching you effective study skills, you will have better results.
So don’t be sad, and don’t give up. It’s not that you aren’t trying hard enough. You just need an experienced mentor to guide you. Coach Candice has helped many such students who had been failing in mathematics for a long time. Coach Candice provides an individualized study plan and study materials to help the students progress from a Q35 to a Q47 GMAT score. There are also students from Tier 4 universities who progressed to 760+ GMAT scores after coaching , and were all successfully admitted to The World’s Top 10 Universities..
Why Coach Candice can help you:
Coach Candice graduated from the Mathematics Department of Normal University, which is an institution created to train high school graduates to be teachers. She has profound teaching skills and constantly innovates new ways of teaching. She also holds a MSc Finance and Investment degree from the University of Bristol, UK.
She has also experienced what you are now preparing for. She can help you to overcome your study weaknesses and reduce any anxiety you may have. In the field of study abroad examinations, she has rich experience by having mentored over 500 clients throughout the application process for The World’s Top 50 Universities.
The following are the courses you can choose from:
At this stage, Coach Candice’s team provides the following one-on-one online sessions (Online private tutor costs between $60-$90/hour).
- GMAT Quantitative and Verbal
- GRE Quantitative and Verbal
- Master of Finance and Business