GMAT Quantitative Tutoring
Coach Candice provides a personalised study packages and 24-hour online Q&A.
You can pop the question whenever you want, Coach Candice is your personal instructor.
Highlights of the course:
- Establish basic concepts based on 4 handouts: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Word problems
- OG Practicing on the mastery to the exam questions.
- Prep practice + Pace training (the whole process will be recorded and reviewed in Excel)
- GWD mock test + Extra special subject exercise + Time pressure management training
- Pre-exam sprint – JJ past examination paper
- Pre-exam psychological tactical discussion
Those GMAT quantitative level between 35-40 scores during the formal test, and wish to get a 48 scores or above.
Had enough of studying in a big class and wanted a one-on-one exquisite coach.
One-month basic concept establishment (twice a week for 2 hours)
1-1.5 months of questions scanning and thematic exercises (twice a week for 1-1.5 hours)
The entire course lasts for 2-3 months, and the hours range from 25-40 hours
(The length of the course is customised to the students of different level, and the coach will evaluate the level of the students after “online consultation”.)
(Online private tutor costs between $60-$90/hour)